The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

centering home page image Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have an image I use for my default OmniWeb home page. With version 5.1.3, this image replaced the "globe" picture with each new page and was centered ... just as the "globe" in the default OmniWeb page is. With 5.5 (sneak peek), the image is located on the left ... like it does with Safari.

It's a small thing, I suppose, but, what's different in 5.5 ... and is there a way to have the picture once again launch in the centered position?

Thanks.

That is because we are now using the built-in WebKit image support instead of our own. Since images display, making it work the old way has not been a priority--but we will likely fix this before the final release.