The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Viewing Single Actions w/ no context separately? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How do I view single action's list with no context separately ?

I would guess, the No Context box in Context mode.

Can I resort those actions to view all the ones with without a context sorted together?

If you click on the "No Context" box in the context mode sidebar, you will have all of the actions without a context together.

I'm trying to get the Single actions not assigned to a project or context

Probably in the inbox then. You might have to hit "clean up" to get them collected there.