The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Overdue smart group tracks actions, not projects? [A: yes] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The count of the Overdue smart group on my OF iPhone seems to have stopped working. There are 3 overdue items in Projects > Active > SomeFolder. They show up as a red badge with a 3 next to Active when I look in Projects. They are coloured in red when I go to them but there is no 3 showing next to the overdue smart group at the top level. The Due smart group works as expected. I tried moving them out of the SomeFolder to just be in the Active folder but it made no difference.

This seems to have just happened after a sync. I deleted the database and synced again and powered the iPhone on and off to no avail. I downloaded the app again and nothing changed.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks - Michael