The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Clipping without styling Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Perhaps one of the ugliest parts of the OF interface is the fact that notes can be styled, based on what is clipped. Is there any way to clip things from, say, Mail without including the styling, i.e. just plain text?

Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvchris View Post
Perhaps one of the ugliest parts of the OF interface is the fact that notes can be styled, based on what is clipped. Is there any way to clip things from, say, Mail without including the styling, i.e. just plain text?

Chris
No, there is not. This bugs me as well. A ton. I filed a feature request (submitted feedback), I suggest you do as well.

There is one way to get data in there without styling… I use Launchbar and select text and then use the OmniFocus->Send to Inbox service from within Launchbar. That may be because I have Copy and Paste in Launchbar set to "As Plain Text…" I'm not sure.