The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync can duplicate auto-completing projects with due dates [Bug: Will be fixed] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I know people have posted about this for pages and pages, and I apologize for not having read everything, but for Brian and everyone else at Omni, I wanted to add two things:

(1) I never had the problem when my sync was set to Bonjour; the minute I changed it to MobileMe Sync (which I had to do because Bonjour syncing was so unstable for me at work), I started having the problem.

(2) The "duplication" of the item happens even when I don't sync! With such a task on the iPhone, I tap it "completed", go back to Home, and then return to the project, and the item is back! It's like the Jason Tab bug in Microsoft Word.