The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Creating single header and footer per canvas Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would like to create a template so that every canvas (within a multi-canvas document) has a common header and footer. At first, I was looking at using shared layers, but the canvas size needs to be non-standard -- some canvas fit on a single page, while others are 2 x 2 pages -- and each canvas must only have a single header and footer. When I used shared layers, I was getting a header and footer per page.

Any help towards a solution would be much appreciated.

Thanks