The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What is "None" doing at top of project view?! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
New to this testing effort. Running 40.0.94157. Have watched the new video & messed around some myself. So ...

I can't search for "none" as a term in these forums, apparently, so I don't know if this topic has been explained before (but I assume it has.)

What the heck is "None" doing as the top "project" in the projects view? Collapsing it sucks up all named projects. Very confusing, don't know what to do with this or what it's supposed to do for me.

"Folder" seems to be the crucial setting here as far as views ... yes?

I think so, based on what you've said. OF is telling you that either (a) none of your projects are in folders, or (b) that the project highlighted in the sidebare is not in any folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usable Thought View Post
Have watched the new video
Is there a new video somewhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve View Post
Is there a new video somewhere?
No, just the 10/25 video already up.