The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iCal Sync on open and quit Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Forgive me if this is already a feature, but an option to sync iCal on opening and closing the app would be great and perhaps an option to sync when idle for x minutes.

These would automate the syncing enough with out the potential corruption problems of 'real-time' syncing.

I second this motion, that would be a really handy feature.

I never really grokked iGTD - too busy for my liking - but it does have nice sync options.

Just another "me too."

Just another 'mee too'. Additionally, it would be great, if sync would be scheduled on a regular base, e.g. every 10 minutes.

I would totally want this feature too

I would love this feature .. the iCal is constantly falling behind.

I remember suggesting this in some thread or another, so I'll add a "me too" to this.

It never occurred to me to suggest syncing on a regular interval, or after the user is idle for a short period of time, but that would be nice as well.

We understand that folks are trying to help, but please see this thread for the reasons why this thread has been locked.