The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Big problem syncing to OF on iPad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am having a recurring and annoying problem with Omnifocus for iPad.

I also have Omnifocus for the Mac (version 1.8) and I sync via MobileMe with an iPhone and an iPad - each running the latest version of Omnifocus (version 1.02?)

I use the Mac OF most often and sync to the cloud regularly. Whenever I try to sync on the iPad, it hangs on "Updating with synced data..." indefinitely. I then quit OF, relaunch it and I get several "Unable to save change - Attempt to write document "/var/mobile/Applications/blah-blah" messages in rapid succession and I cannot access OF at all. When I quit again and relaunch, I have no data in OF and have to set up sync again, which starts the cycle all over again.

This makes OF redundant on the iPad. Grateful for some assistance please if anyone has any suggestions?

Contact the support ninjas at OmniFocus@omnigroup.com and they will get you squared away.

Yep, done this. Thanks for replying.