The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Other Omni Software > OmniPresence
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

failed conformance tests: move without override should succeed Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I was following the steps in the tutorial.

Now I get this error message:
We could not connect to your selected cloud location.

WebDAV server failed conformance test.

Move without overwrite should succeed when moving a directory to an empty location.
Could you give me any pointers what the issue could be?
Thanks.

note 1: if I do a ls -la on the DAV folder, I get
total 0
drwxrwxr-x+ 2 root admin 68 23 May 08:10 .
drwxrwxr-x 7 root admin 238 23 May 07:34 ..
should this be not admin privileges?

note 2: accessing, and copying files to the webDAV folder works well, also from other devices,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
Hi,

I was following the steps in the tutorial.

Now I get this error message:
We could not connect to your selected cloud location.

WebDAV server failed conformance test.

Move without overwrite should succeed when moving a directory to an empty location.
Could you give me any pointers what the issue could be?
Thanks.

What's the full path to the DAV folder on the server (ie the output of pwd after cd-ing to it)?

Can you connect to the share via the Finder, create a new subfolder with shift-command-N, and then rename the subfolder successfully?

The path is
/Shared Items/DAV
-- should there be no spaces?

If I try to connect to the shared webDAV folder via the finder, as described in the tutorial it says today 'The folder can't be found'. I can still connect to the webDAV folder via Transmit from OSX and via GoodReader from iOS.

Yesterday when I did this, it mounted the webDAV space on the desktop (and omniPresence gave the same error) . So something must have changed since. Hm... What's a good way to debug this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_m View Post
What's the full path to the DAV folder on the server (ie the output of pwd after cd-ing to it)?

Can you connect to the share via the Finder, create a new subfolder with shift-command-N, and then rename the subfolder successfully?

Hi,
so I moved the omni presence webDAV directory straight to
/DAV

now everything (at least syncing between iPad and Mac) seems to work fine.