The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

So much more than a task management system Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Since buying an iPhone the disjointed workflow for sharing documents between my Mac and the Phone has been my major gripe. Yesterday I created two new projects, one for notes and one for documents. I also set the default context for these to notes and documents. Now I have a seamless way to synchronise all the notes I used to keep in Mail and to keep track of all the documents I need to read on-the-go. OmniFocus on my iPhone has just become so much more than a task management system. It's brilliant being able to keep track of all this in a single, well designed application.

There is only one problem, though, and that is I cannot view documents in landscape mode and full screen. Will this be permitted in a future version?

Other small requests I'd like to make are that the icons on the homescreen are very similar looking, and it would be great for these to look more individual. Also, I'd prefer an option for the number of tasks presented in the application icon to represent only overdue tasks and not overdue + due soon tasks combined.

Regards
S