The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quicksilver Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

does anyone know, if there are any options for the quicksilver add on?

Cheers

Mario

"Send to Omnifocus" is working again.
Call up QuickSilver, type "." followed by whatever. Tab to "Send to Omnifocus" - the task will appear in the Inbox.

Are there any option so that you could already assing a context and project in quicksilver?

Cheers

Mario

task>proj@place

will make a new inbox item called "task", a new project called "proj" and a new context called "place".

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
task>proj@place

will make a new inbox item called "task", a new project called "proj" and a new context called "place".
I wish this would work for LaunchBar also, which I use constantly (although I do like the OF entry bar, it's like training wheels).

Although I'm a QS nut, I don't really see an advantage to this. Having the OF quick entry will auto complete which cuts down on mistakes and let's you start new projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
task>proj@place

I did the above, but didn't work for me. I tried with and w/out spaces in the syntax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjb
I wish this would work for LaunchBar also, which I use constantly (although I do like the OF entry bar, it's like training wheels).
AppleScript is usually the key to expanding LaunchBar, and since OF will be completely scriptable, this shouldn't be a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rish
I did the above, but didn't work for me.
Me neither. I get a new project with the entire string as the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconino
Me neither. I get a new project with the entire string as the title.
Hmm . . . it's not working anymore. We'll try to include an updated script soon. Sorry about that!