The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PDF exporting to one page Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi There,

Just wondering if Omniplan has the ability to export the gant chart to PDF or PNG/jpg as one page rather than what it is doing at the moment which is spitting out at least 4 pages at a time. My chart is only 12 days long and has about 10 tasks so its not a very big one.
Obviously these things are shared with clients so giving them a project plan they can read easily without them having to buy omniplan would be useful. I'm sure such basic functionality would exist somewhere I just can't find it.
If someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction i would really appreciate it.

Regards

Nick

Welcome to the forums, Nick! If you select Print from the File menu, then click the "Show Details" button in the next panel, you'll find the controls you're looking for in the "Content" section. (See attached screenshot for how it appears on my Mac running 10.7.1.) Hope this helps!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Print panel.png
Views:	1161
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	1998