The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problems Printing with OmniFocus (Duplicate Actions from Page to Page) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone else have problems printing OmniFocus projects that are a few pages long? For me, actions that are towards the bottom of any page are repeated at the top of the following page.

Here is a long Action List Example
- Cool Action 1
- Cool Action 2
- Cool Action 3
- Awesome Action 1
- Awesome Action 2
- Awecome Action 3
- Radical Action 1
- Radical Action 2
- Radical Action 3

Bottom of Page 1 Example
- Cool Action 1
- Cool Action 2
- Cool Action 3
- Awesome Action 1
- Awesome Action 2
- Awecome Action 3

Top of Page 2 Example
- Awesome Action 2
- Awesome Action 3
- Radical Action 1
- Radical Action 2
- Radical Action 3

After repeating actions from Page 1 on the top of Page 2, it will continue on with the following correct actions.

I have the latest OmniFocus and the latest version of Mac OS X Lion.

Sorry for the trouble this is causig! This doesn't ring a bell for me, and a search of the development database didn't turn up any hits. That said, if you email our support ninjas, we'll be happy to investigate with you and figure out what's going on here.

I am getting this same problem... PLUS... the top of every page bleeds off the page a bit. Can't seem to find a setting to reset anything I might have changed or even where to change anything to a better layout.

I am a mostly digital person using ipad/iphone to operate day to day, but I like to print a "forecast" of my week to give me an idea of what I should be working on.

Thanks.

I'm having the margin issues as well, I've literally only printed once (ever)...but it was unusable as I was loosing info

Thanks for ensuring we know about these issues.

I am having the same problem. I have the last version of OF with 10.8.2 and a HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer.

Any progress on figuring out how to get around this problem

I've been trying to get Omni to fix this problem since 2008. (See my 20 June 2008 post in the link below; I've also asked OF Support to fix it via email.) I'm not holding my breath for a resolution.

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...inting&page=15

I have this problem only when I have set Page Setup:Scale set to anything other than 100%.

If Page Setup:Scale is set to 100%, then multi-page OF docs print perfectly for me.