The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Resource Reports in HTML export problems Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm a lone Mac user in an office of Windows, and as Outlook doesn't play well with iCal files, the HTML output is the main source for folks to check out their tasks. Alas, the Resource Reports I export have a random order to the tasks, rather than a date order, that I would have thought would be the standard. Am I doing something daft here? Is there some leet HTML code I can use to sort the reports by date?

Obviously, don't want to drag anyone away from OmniFocus, but if someone could help a guy out, it would indeed rock.

Cheers, Neil

Hi folks. I'm dealing with the same issue.

My PC users need to be able to import .ics files into their Outlook, but they receive the following error:

"Microsoft Office Outlook cannot import vCalendar file. This error can appear if you have attempted to save a recurring Lunar appointment in iCalendar format. To avoid this error, set the appointment option to Gregorian instead of Lunar."

Can you good good folks at OmniPlan take a little peek? Many thanks!

Micki (PMX/OmniPlan Beta tester and proud Omnivangelist!!!)

We are checking into this. At initial glance, it seems the problem lies with Outlook, but we may be able to work around it. Stay tuned.