The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can't purchase at LeisterPro.com Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I tried to purchase the upgrade to Reunion 9 at http://www.leisterpro.com today, but was unable to use OW 5.5.4(v607.17).

The form took all my data but when I submitted it, I got an error telling me the expiration date was in a bad format and had to be MM/YYYY (which is what it was - selected from their drop down menu).

I tried 3 times, 3 failures. Worked fine in FF.

Since I didn't want to purchase multiple copies, I didn't try with Safari or WebKit to see.

I let the folk at LeisterPro know. (Like the Omni team, they are a small but highly skilled and very responsive and responsible group - if you are looking for genealogic software, I cannot praise Reunion enough.)

Obviously, since this is a problem with submission of a purchase form, it is not something that is easy to test. But I thought I should post it here in the event that others have the same experience.

Peter