The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Simple timeline capability Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I'd like to create a simple, linear, 2d timeline. For this effort I don't need a tradition Gantt chart, instead just a flat line with dates and tasks noted above. Is this possible?

If you don't want a gantt chart you might want to try OmniGraffle instead. in that app, you can create a linear flowchart of all the tasks you need to do over time.

If you need a date header above all of these tasks to show an actual calendar timeline, OmniPlan still might be your best bet. (The application can be simple if you want it to be)