The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OT: help restoring helvetica/arial Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Howdy,

I just upgraded to Leopard, and I have just about worked out all the kinks, except the problem with Helvetica. Both webkit browsers display the normal helvetica (or is it arial) font in a funky way. This pdf demonstrates it.

FWIW, I seem to have arial installed in every folder except /System/Library/Fonts/ and I am not quite sure how to install it there.

I'm just curious to know if anyone has a quick solution to this.

Many thanks.