The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniWeb November Sale! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey everyone, one more piece of OmniWeb news.

In addition to 5.5.1 being released we're also putting on an OmniWeb sale! Now through the end of november you can purchase OmniWeb from our store for just $9.95, there's even a discounted family pack option. So if you've been watching your demo run out in-between releases now might be the right time to pick a license up.

Check out the Omni Mouth for more information.

*purchased*

Thanks!

This sale finally got me to put down my cash on OmniWeb. Thanks folks!

First, thanks for fixing the Yahoo chart crashing

Second, I purchased full price not too long ago. Just a thought -- for those who purchased before Nov. 1, a sale on another Omni product like plan or graffle.:)

purchased! thanks for the great deal!!!

I've managed to convert several other people into licensed OmniWeb users thanks to this deal.

Unless of course they are lying about registering. ;)

Yes, this will certainly increase the number of users. I plan on purchasing a license for my wife and getting some friends to try out OW.

Keep up the great work!

PS Is there any way that you can advertise your November promotion on MacUpdate and VersionTracker? Right now the price is listed as 29.95.

Last edited by daiyi666@yahoo.com; 2006-11-05 at 09:01 AM..

After hearing about this sale and trying the browser out for a mere 2 days, I've fallen in love with it so much that I put my money down today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazokajoe_2k
After hearing about this sale and trying the browser out for a mere 2 days, I've fallen in love with it so much that I put my money down today.
Me too, but it took me less than a day!

Benedictine

Wow . . . what a great browser! :D

Maybe the word "browser" is too limited to explain this program's functionality.

Anyway, thanks for the deal.

Regards,
Jim