The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Export to omni outliner ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Good. Very glad to hear that it's useful.

Hi Rob,

I'm also interested in your OF > OO script, but can't seem to access your download page. Has something changed?

Thanks.

Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward Thinker View Post
Hi Rob,

I'm also interested in your OF > OO script, but can't seem to access your download page. Has something changed?

Thanks.

Joel
It's now at http://web.mac.com/robinfrancistrew/...ioutliner.html

Andy, Out of curiosity, was it a helpful exercise to see your task in a mindmap? I personally love mindmaps. I would love to export directly from OF to OmniGraffle or MindManager.

Last edited by steve; 2008-02-25 at 06:35 PM..

Another VERY happy user... Thanks much! This was what I've wanted for a while. Let me add a plug for this as a native function in OF (or Oo).

Hello Rob,

Many thanks for your script! It is exactly what I was looking for. I want to look at my projects and tasks on a mindmap to have a better view of my stuff, and the three steps OF => OO => Mindmanager are exactly what I need.

But I'm facing a small problem. I selected all the projects of a folder (about 10 projects with tasks inside each). The tasks get the proper indentation, but the notes put a big mess. They don't go on a sub-branch, they just come on the first level of the hierarchy of the map, mixing with every projects.

Don't know if I'm clear enough in my explanations...

The problem doesn't seem from the script itself I think, but I don't know if someone has faced the same problem and has found a solution.

Thanks a lot for helping!

Gabriel