The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniPlan 2.0, is this actually being worked on? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bunch View Post
Indeed! That's where they are, but those builds won't work without a 2.0 license. The license will be made available once you've been officially granted access to it, which is, once again, by request to omniplan@omnigroup.com. At this point access is being limited by an arcane formula involving astrological signs and PayPal account balances, or so I'm told.

Ok, seriously, we are restricting access to avoid being overwhelmed by feedback and, anyway, this release may well kill your dog. It's not ready for a public beta.

-Tom
I've emailed for a beta tester license. Hopes of hope you will give me one :-)

Thank you