The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Slow development in all your Mac apps? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, what is going on at Omni? Okay, you had to develop your apps to the iOS platform, but I guess the majority of the serious users of your software uses the Mac and not the iPad or iPhone. I get the impression that the development of apps such as Sketcher (or Graffle) has been broken or has come to an end.

In Nov 11 I reported a bug in OmniGraphSketcher and I have got an answer to that ([OG #701178] Bug with Myriad Pro Bold Condensed), but since then nothing has happened, just some cosmetics in Japanese and French localization. Is that all we can expect?

Please donīt forget your Mac users!

Come on now!

Axel

I'm sorry that we haven't been able to get the font issue fixed for you yet. We haven't been able to release many updates to OmniGraphSketcher lately, but most of the engineers in the building are currently working on the next major updates to our Mac apps.