The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

feature request: Title Blocks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'd personally would like some CAD style Title blocks/borders functionality for ANSI and ARCH layouts in OG.

Now that i think about it, I don't think this should even be a stencil but a fundamental part of the app. I've gone and imported stencils I've made from visio, but I frequently get frustrated when accidentally selecting parts of my title block, even though they are locked and sent as far back as they'll go.

It would also be cool to have it auto populated from the Document Data or notes and hidden/viewed from the extras menu

just a though.