The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

location reminder setup in 3GS Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello. I apologize if this is covered somewhere and I just didn't find it.

I was trying to set up in OmniFocus for iPhone 1.13.1 a location-reminder context. In the Help within the app it says:

"Tap notification on the location editing screen. You can choose to be notified when arriving or when leaving the location you chose. When you go back to the location screen, you can choose a distance."

But I never see a "notification" to tap on the location editing screen. Is it because I have a 3GS, or am I making some other error.

Thank you in advance.

Unfortunately, you need to replace your phone with a newer model if you want location reminders — it only works with the iPhone 4, 4S, and iPad 2 (3G model only). Older devices don't support the underlying feature used to implement it.