The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Changing Action Order in Contexts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In Projects (folders of single item boxes) when I hit the Edit button it has the delete circles to the left and on the right are the gripper dealies so I can drag the action to a different place in the list. In a Context when I hit the Edit button, it only provides the delete circles to the left, no gripper dealies, so it appears there is no way to change the order of actions. Is this normal behavior for OFiPhone? Or what It would really be nice to be able to rearrange my list in Contexts as well.

I run into this when I make a shopping list and use the store name as a Context. I enter items as they occur to me, but later I want to arrange them into an order that reflects what part of the store I'll find the item in, and am currently not able to do that.

You cannot change the order in Context view. Ordering in Context view is based on the sorting and grouping parameters of the current view (controllable to a degree if you are using a perspective, but there's still no option to arbitrarily arrange them).