The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

To Omni Folks: 'Always Expand All Notes' Option? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I keep seeing in the forums requests for notes to always be visible/expanded. It doesn't look like that exists. Any chance we'll see it sooner rather than later?

I'm aware that you can Expand All Notes via the keyboard shortcut, but having to do that repeatedly ends up getting annoying.

I'd also love to see this happen. +1

If you want to make a feature request where it will do some good, use Help->Send Feedback. "Me too" or "+1" postings on the forum don't get into the development database unless some kind-hearted Omni employee puts them there.