The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Formatting Borked? Sorting Sidebar? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Perhaps someone can enlighten me if I'm missing something, but I am having no luck clearing formatting from OmniFocus entries that I accidentally pasted a style onto. I have tried this a number of different ways, including selecting individual tasks, the whole project, the whole library, and so on. What's up with this?

Second, no alphabetical sort on the projects and contexts sidebars? Am I missing something here, or what?

Cheers,
D

Quote:
Originally Posted by devn View Post
I am having no luck clearing formatting from OmniFocus entries that I accidentally pasted a style onto.
Looks like a bug. I reported this recently; it's in the system as OG #251837; you may want to file feedback directly also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devn View Post
Second, no alphabetical sort on the projects and contexts sidebars? Am I missing something here, or what?
See this thread: Can I sort projects/folders in sidebar alphabetically?

Curt