The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Creating new task directly in XML for WebDAV Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'd like to create a quick and dirty Android app that will allow me to create a new task for my Inbox, and upload it directly to my private WebDAV server. Looking at the XML file for adding a new task, it seems I need to create a valid task id and a rank. The other fields look pretty self explanatory.

Does anyone know how OmniFocus creates the task IDs, and if it's possible for me to safely create my own task ID in my own app?