The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

missing mini inspector in OG 5? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a big document that I've been working on, that was at one point was imported from OG version 4 - the mini inspector is not showing up in this document. I scoured all the menus but can't for the life of me figure how to get the mini inspector to appear in this document. any ideas?

thanks,

scott

Scott, the mini inspector is attached to the horizontal ruler - my guess is that you aren't displaying the rulers. Choose "Rulers" from the "View" menu (Cmd-R) in order to display the rulers.

-andrew

yep - that was it.

thanks,

scott

Me too - found the mini inspector being attached to the Rulers counterintuitive - I get it now, but since several of the controls in the mini inspector don't pertain to the object's location.

OG Forums FTW! Thanks.