The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project column display bug in Context view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
If I pop open the dropdown list on a task that already has a project assignment and rather than selecting anything I click outside the list, then the folder name is dropped from that tasks's display so that only the bare project name is showing.

It seems to be only a display issue, because if I pop open the project list, the project is still shown properly with the folder name. Also, the display is corrected if I switch to the planning mode and then back to context mode.

Preconditions: The preference for displaying hierarchical names in the outline is checked. I am in context mode where there is a task with a project already assigned. v94320.

Does anyone else experience this?