The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Managing a team with Omni(Plan) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
There are obviously others who would like to use OmniPlan to manage to team of individuals across multiple projects and the options available are to put everone and everything into one OP file or...what?

I'm looking at using OmniOutliner to list current project vs indivdual team member matrix with, %age allocated to project on a week by week snapshot basis being shown before I then feed this into my OmniPlan documents so I can chart/ predict progress. (I then use OmniFocus for my personal actions and for general delegation).

Is there an OmniCentric system that you currently use to manage small teams of people across multiple tasks?