The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export to MPX Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Not sure if this is a bug or if I am missing something. I am trying to save the work I have done so people can view the file in MS Project.

I have tried exporting to both .mpx and xml files. Neither is saving the dates or progress associated with each task. Everything defaults to the start date with a progress of 0%.

Is anyone else experiencing this behavior?

Are you looking at the actual text in the .mpx file, or it's not showing up in MS Project? If you've got an example file you can send to us at omniplan@omnigroup.com, hopefully we can help figure out what's going on.

I am sorry I was not more clear. The start dates for each task all get set to the project start date. The only task dates that are altered are those linked together.

I have sent the OP document and the two exported pages to the address you provided so you can take a look.