The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

simple fix if Graffletopia stencils don't work or appear in Stencils Library Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Many of the (many) really useful stencils I downloaded from Graffletopia didn't appear in my Stencils Library in OmniGraffle.

After searching the forum(s) and banging my head on my desk and re-booting again several times ...

I simply added the suffix ".gstencil" to the filenames which didn't have it (even though these files seemed to have unzipped properly, they didn't have the suffix). POOF ! All of the recalcitrant stencils now appearing in my Stencils Library.

Thought this might save somebody else some time and aggravation.

Hi: Another newbie here. Where are these files stored? I can't seem to get to them to add the suffix that you mention above.

Third-party stencils should be found in ~/Library/Application Support/OmniGraffle/Stencils/

Hope that helps,