The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stencils not appearing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Brand new user and able to see the stencil library but when I open a folder and click a stencil, I see nothing in the lower pane. I'm sure this is some obvious things but so far no success. Help, please?

I'd double-check to see that you're not filtering on a search criteria in the Stencil window's Search field. Just click the magnifying glass in the field and ensure that there's not a check mark next to "Filter" in that menu.

Hope that helps,

thank you, Joel

Can you tell me how to find Jesse James Garrett's Visual Vocabulary stencil, which I think is loaded by default when one installs Omnigraffle? I searched on his name, "information architecture," and "visual vocabulary" but didn't find his stencil.

Thank you

That should be the Garrett IA stencil, a local search for "Garrett" should bring it up, or you can find it in the Software folder in the Stencil window.