The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Listing Contexts as a column in Context View Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a Context-based view called Today. In the Sidebar, it lists Contexts, and is always highlighted on the Context folder to show all contexts.

The main window is grouped by Start, and is then sub-sorted by Project, to show me what must be done today, and my general list of Next Actions.

Currently,the columns read:

Name, Project, Start.

Is there any way to have them read:

Name, Project, Start, Context?

Thanks,

Andrew