The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Error 403, "Forbidden" with Zimbra 5.0 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm using Zimbra hosting with its pioneers at OnDeckTech, 01.com. Things start off just peachy -- OF/Mac puts the Omnifocus.ofocus database on WebDAV, iPhone picks it up. Alas, any second sync from Mac fails with Error 403, "Forbidden." BTW, iPhone's sync blinks without errors, but I can't see its propagation for the Mac's side errrors out with 403...

At the same time I can mount WebDAV in Finder via Command-K, and do whatever I want with files/folders there, hinting at good permissions. I also tried creating subfolders and putting them as location -- works the first time, not the second.

Strangely, syncing also sometimes appears to work from the Preferences=>Sync Now, but not via the Control-Command-S shortcut.

Is there a create/delete problem going on, -- but I can do it in Finder? Or some other operation OF tries to do which Zimbra's WebDAV doesn't allow?

I have very similar symptoms involving JungleDisk and Amazon S3. Can do one transfer one way to the iPhone. Nothing comes back and second sync on the mac fails. I now got into a state where OmniFocus on the mac would crash on startup and that only got cleared up when I went direct to the webdav disk and deleted the sync file.