The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus v1.6 sneaky peeks! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
All calendars look as I would expect them to. It when typing a date shortcut that I see an inconsistency. Here is what I am seeing:

1) Set the preference of 'First Day of Week' to Monday
2) Create a new task
3) Type in the start date column field 'next week'

The result is 2/22/09, which is next Sunday. However, next Sunday is the last day of this week as the first day of the week is set to be Monday. I would expect the result to be Monday, 2/23/09 (the first day of next week).

Likewise, if I:

1) Set the preference of 'First Day of Week' to Monday
2) Create a new task
3) Type in the due date column field 'next week'

The result is 2/28/09, which is a Saturday, but I would expect that it should set the date to Sunday, March 1 (the last day of next week).

Let me know if you need more info.

Hurray, there are many specific things for me to celebrate! Thanks.

Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by xamevou View Post
Thanks. Yes, it helps, after a few seconds of quitting Mail, though. I did two attemps. The first one failed with a "OmniMetaDataImporter in use" error. 5 seconds later it worked.
My own solution to this problem is to thrown the current app in the trash BEFORE copying the new app into it's place. I may be wrong, but I believe that the launch of the "new" app will trigger all of the sub-processes to get restarted by their updated counterparts. In any case, I haven't had any issues doing it that way.