The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Setting date and time of new action via an email Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can't seem to figure out to set both the date and time for an action via an email. I've tried every configuration I can think of. All info is processed except for the time portion.

Some examples of the subject lines I've tried:

-- Buy Milk > Store @ Errands #Friday 1030am
-- Buy Milk > Store @ Errands #Friday 10:30a
-- Buy Milk > Store @ Errands #Friday @ 1030am
-- Buy Milk > Store @ Errands #Friday 1030

Any ideas?

I just found that you can set the time provided you set an actual date. So, this works:

-- Buy Milk > Store @ Errands #Jan 10 1030a

But why doesn't it work when you use this like "Today," "Friday," or "Next Month"?