The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Task Not Showing Up on iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a task assigned to a context which shows up on the desktop, but not on the iPhone. Here are the details

Project A (Parallel, Active)
- Task 1 (Context Email) - Showing up Purple on desktop
- Task 2 (Context Kevin) - Showing up Black on desktop

On the iPhone, under the appropriate contexts:
- Task 1 shows up fine
- Task 2:
-- On the context select screen says Kevin has 1 Available
-- When I select Kevin it shows No Actions.

My question is how do I get to see that '1 Available' of Task 2 and why is it behaving this way?

Denrael, I'm sorry for the confusion this is causing. I have vague memory of a bug that could cause something like this on the phone. I can't remember the specifics of the issue, though.

If you can send a screenshot of what you're seeing on the Mac to the support ninjas (and let them know which task you're having trouble finding on the phone) they can help.

(You can take a screenshot by pressing command-shift-4, which will give you a selection cursor. Tap your Space key, click on the window you want to capture, and when you release the mouse the image will be saved to your desktop as 'Picture 1', 'Picture 2', etc.)

You can then drag the image(s) to an email message and send them to us. We'll use the information they contain to try and figure out what's going on here.