The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problem Syncing with iCal Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi I'm having a problem syncing to iCal. The problem shows up after I deleted all my calendars in iCal before coming back to OmniFocus trying to resync them again. Now every time I try to resync it gives me the error: "Use Synchronization Preferences to synchronize OmniFocus contexts to iCal calendars." When I'm in the OmniFocus' iCal preference, all I see is the (Unsynchronized) Calendar even though I've recreated a bunch of new Calendars in iCal. I cannot drag any contexts to the Unsynchronized calendar either.

I've tried resetting my sync server following instructions from this thread: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=6648. Still now luck. Thanks in advance for all your help.