The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Looking to hire applescript developer Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
please email me at:

jamesmatador@gmail.com

looking to develop an applescript that prompts and then sends to waiting for on sent emails....

Hey matador4925, I'm not great at Applescript but I did find this post: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=12810

It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but it could be a good starting point!

(We went ahead and moved this post into the forum where requests like this generally go.)