The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Only 6 of over 30 to do's showing up in iCal Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

New user - bought OmniFocus to be able to sync to do's on my iPhone. All was working great yesterday. Today, only 6 of over 30 ( in omniFocus) to do's are showing up in iCal.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Check your iCal preferences - you can change the settings for what To Dos get displayed under the Advanced tab. It is possible that your settings here are the source of the problem.

Nope - only pref seems to be if I want to show completed tasks or not....

and the tasks that are not showing are current : (

Last edited by eggdesign; 2008-07-11 at 08:12 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggdesign View Post
Nope - only pref seems to be if I want to show completed tasks or not....
In OmniFocus, check your iCal Sync preferences. Underneath the list of calendars is a checkbox that says "Add blocked actions to calendars," and it sounds like that's the one you want to turn on.

awesome. worked.

Thank you!