The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to print a single action? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I want to be able to print a single action and all the stuff in its Notes (which can be considerable amounts of text for me). I can't seem to do it - when I have an Action selected and print, it prints the whole category. How do I print a single action?

thank you,

Mike

Hmmm... I think this is the first request we've gotten for per-action printing control. (If you need this frequently, you'll want to email this to the support ninjas so we can make sure the feature request gets properly recorded.)

Here's the best workaround I could come up with: copy the item, paste it into a "Print Me" project, select that project in the sidebar, and then print...

Hope this helps!

Ok thanks, I'll request it. I'm a scientist and some of my actions ("do experiment X") have a lot of text in the Notes field (recipe for experiment X) so I like to print it out for use when doing the experiment.

Mike