The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request: Reusable Projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ext555 View Post
Fear not ; ) I've run just about every script on Curt's page , never had an issue, they do what they say they do , nothing more, nothing less .
It wasn't that I was afraid of what they would do. I just had no idea what I should do. But of course, Curt's instructions were great. And I couldn't wait until the weekend and tried to fire it up last night. I ran into a problem not having growl, but asked about it in another thread and I'm off now to fix it and try again.

Thanks all.