The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Flags - Can we have multi-color? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use flags with action items. It would be extremely useful if I could make these flags different colors. One program that I use that implements this strategy is "You Need a Budget (YNAB)." In that program I can flag any line item with one of 6 different flag colors and I find that very useful.

I think you may be wanting labels, which would introduce more states, besides "next action" and "completed". (Yes, those are tasks states to me. Having a state "waiting" is particularly useful, as it allows you to leave the original context attached.)

Last edited by teobaldo; 2011-03-18 at 01:50 AM..

We do have a feature request open on adding multiple flag colors; if you email the support ninjas, they can attach you to that request in our development database. Items with more customer interest tend to get assigned higher priority.

In the email, please mention what editions of the app you use - that's also helps us file the request in the right places. Thanks!