The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus : Thank You OmniGroup Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'd like to thank Ken and the Omni Group Team for their careful development of OmniFocus and also not forget their external advisors Ken and Merlin.

My observation in other competing product's forums and testing is that an over abundance of features can make a GTD software utility difficult to use and it would seem in some instances difficult to debug. There are a lot of products out there that claim "GTD compatibility" what ever that may be.

Another observation is that many "feature requests" come from well intentioned forum members who haven't read the book and don't understand the concepts. I'm no expert just continuing the learning process.

When the printed reports arrive I intend to use the "scaling feature" in Adobe Reader 8 to print daily action lists on A5 paper. My wish is that OmniFocus will function well with both US and European paper sizes.

I trust Omni will continue to *focus* on OmniFocus's elegant simplicity.

Thank you Omni Group!

ueila in ch

ps: ... and a thank you to curt.clifton for his apple scripts.

I'd like to add my vote to those thank you's. :-)