The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Fonts changed in Leopard Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
For some reason, when I run Omni Outliner in Leopard, the font for everything from my projects to the menu items has changed from whatever the default was to Helv. Compressed, rendering OO rather difficult to read. I can manually change the font for my projects, etc. however am not sure how to change the font used by the application for column titles, utility drawer, etc.

-Bartola

Hi Bartola-

Are you still having trouble with this? Are you only having this problem with OmniOutliner?

Has this been resolved ?

I just did a search and found a few postings with the same problem.

I am on 10.5.2 and just upgraded to OO 3.6.5

Omni Outliner is unusable as it keeps changing everything to a bold compressed helvetica. Even if I change the document to Helvetica Light, it somehow becomes compressed and font size has no relationship to what is specified.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_06.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	490  

Last edited by Nick Brawne; 2008-03-06 at 06:45 PM..

Can I hazard a guess - you have installed MS Office recently?

Installing MS Office is what screwed up my fonts. Not just in OO, but also in Safari.

I have since uninstalled MS Office, and am using Apple's own Pages and Numbers, and am quite happy with them.