The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where did "Show in Project View" go? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It has vanished in build 91200!

It was still in 91009, but now it's gone, along with "Show in Context View"...

I'm seeing the same thing. I notice, though, that the Twin toolbar button still serves the same function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
I'm seeing the same thing. I notice, though, that the Twin toolbar button still serves the same function.
Aha! Thank you for the work-around. Curiously, my toolbar configuration window (in 91200) has no label for that tool. So I would have had no idea what it was except for your post.

When I dragged it to my toolbar it acquired its label.