The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Switch broken? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Am I the only one who is seeing that the Switch button is not working?

It is grayed out most of the time.

(I am assuming that the "Switch" button is a skinnier alternative to the "Mode" button, and is supposed to toggle between the Projects and Contexts modes.)

Actually, the switch button is the equivalent of "Show in Planning/Context Mode" opt-cmd-R, which is only valid when an action is selected.

I can see why it would seem the same as the mode button though.

It worked for me once today... now it's not working for me.

This should be more reliable as of r95656 (3:44am last night), so if you are still seeing problems please submit prefs & app support files, if possible, and steps to reproduce via Help > Send Feedback.

I'm getting this error

"Select and action to mirror
You have selected something that isn't an action"

but I also get

"You must first select a project or an action.
Select a project or an action with a link before running this script."

when I try to link back to an email. I suspect these may be symptoms of the same problem since they appeared at the same build.

it was more reliable last night at some point

but I think there have been two builds since then

that would be my most used feature if it worked

This is working fine for me, so if you have a case where it it broken, please submit prefs and app support files to RT and post the ticket number here and I'll look at it.

as in
send feed back
through the help pull down??

Yep, that's the one.