The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

webaccess to OF Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
hi to all

i am working on a project where I collaborate with a non-OF partner (yes, that exists).

Is there a way of making the subprojects/tasks for the single big project I am sharing with her available on the web for review or even editing?

I use OF and OO on iMac.

You could print it to PDF and then post that on the web. I think you can export as HTML as well, but I'm not sure offhand if that does just the current view or selection, or if your entire database is exported. So some experimentation may be required.

Another option might be to just copy the rows and paste them into a text file saved on your web server. It won't look as pretty but it's about as fast and painless as you can get right now.

There have been hints of a possible web-based OmniFocus client being developed, but it's not clear if and when that might be ready for public use. It's also not clear if it'll be suitable for sharing with other people (i.e. allow you to restrict access to particular folders or projects).

Hope this helps.

-Dennis

Last edited by Toadling; 2010-05-16 at 12:30 PM..

Hi Marcus,

I'm providing a service that synchronized OmniFocus and 37signals' Basecamp. Feel free to sign up for a 30-day-trial at http://www.spootnik.net

- Lars